12.06.2004

I know a guy

SO:
You know how some people are like, "Yeah I know this guy who has this thing" and it's sketchy as all get out and probably stolen? Yeah, Guapo does that to me a lot. Anyway, so I know this guy who wants to print interesting slogans on t-shirts and sell them at cost on the internet. It's like printing out one of those laser printer iron-on dealies except it's better quality and you don't need your own iron. I know that this group is just FULL of insightful and concise phrases.
SO:
Throw some shit out here!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kitchen Monkey said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Kitchen Monkey said...

I've always wanted a T-shirt that says

"smell my finger"

but that's just me.

5:12 PM  
Blogger head of the table said...

how about "no, really, eight dollars an hour is not enough"

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home